TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Dr. Stephanie Stratford’s website, located at https://drstephaniestratford.com/ (the “Site”). These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, contributors of content, vendors, and/or contributors of any other information or materials on the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as well as any additional terms, conditions or policies that apply to specific sections or features of the Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site.
- Use of the Site: You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Dr. Stephanie Stratford or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- To attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or any transactions being conducted on the Site.
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- To use any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any part of the Site.
- Intellectual Property: The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Dr. Stephanie Stratford, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- User Content: The Site may allow you to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to others content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) on or through the Site. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
By posting or providing User Content on or through the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative
works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and
- Neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor our use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not Dr. Stephanie Stratford, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability: THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY, FEATURES, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
DR. STEPHANIE STRATFORD AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Maryland in each case located in Montgomery County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Changes to These Terms: We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice, and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Termination: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Miscellaneous: (a) These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Dr. Stephanie Stratford regarding the use of the Site, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the Site. (b) Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. (c) If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. (d) You may not assign these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. (e) These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each party’s successors and permitted assigns. (f) The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Collection and Use of Information: We collect personal information, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily provide it to us through the Site. We use this information to communicate with you and to provide the products and services you request.
We may also collect information automatically when you use the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type. This information is used to analyze and improve the Site and to personalize your experience.
- Sharing of Information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with our service providers to perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and data analysis. We may also share your information if required by law or if necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.